Neurosurgery Ward – Marie Curie Children’s Hospital, Bucharest
We have provided site engineering and project management for the modernization and improvement of The Neurosurgery Ward at the “Marie Curie” Children’s Hospital Bucharest, a “The Heart of Children” Association project. The project was finished in July 2015.
For the modernization and improvement of the area that accommodates The Neurosurgery Ward, the following work was undertaken:
- each of the 10 patient beds was designed with special medical systems which provide all the medical gases needed for patient care, all electrical sockets for medical equipment, along with bars allowing easy installation of medical equipment and vital signs monitors.
- installation of a new centralised air conditioning system.
- special linoleum was laid on the whole department floor and special wallpaper was putt on the walls.
- we have also designed and implemented the data network and the nurse call system.
- special Hella outdoor blinds were installed at every window.
The total contribution of “The Heart of Children” Association for the modernization and improvement of The Neurosurgery Ward at the “Marie Curie” Children’s Hospital Bucharest was of about € 38,000 (gathered from € 2 SMS donations, 2% contribution from the income tax of natural persons’, sponsorships and humanitarian aids).
Copyright © 2017 A.B. Industries